- Start by slicing finely the onion and browning it in a pan with a little oil.
- Then add the cherry tomato sauce and cook it for about ten minutes.
- After pouring the flour and baking powder into a bowl, add the sauce, the mozzarella and the salami into very small pieces.
- Mix until you obtain a homogeneous, light red colour.
- Fill the ramekins with the mixture and bake in a preheated 200 degree convection oven for approximately 10 minutes.
End the procedure by decorating your muffins with hand-made flags on which you can write a sweet thought for your superhero.